All artwork must be original artwork created after January 2014. (Visit the “How to Enter” page for full eligibility and submission requirements.)
Artwork should be submitted in high resolution digital format. Winning billboards will be made directly from the entry as submitted.
Please be sure to choose the correct entry form – there are two entry pages. This entry form is for students only. All students enter free.
Physical artwork submitted for Fast Lane Art 2017 must be delivered to Berks Arts Council for exhibition at the Fast Lane Art Unveiling Event.
FAST LANE ART 2017 REQUIREMENTS
- Artwork must be original artwork created after January 2014.
- Artwork must be submitted in a 7” x 20” format for reproduction on a billboard. Original artwork can be any size as long as the electronic submission is scaled to 7″x20″
- In all media will be reviewed; there is no theme or other restriction for artwork submitted.
- Must be submitted on the Fast Lane Art entry pages using our new-improved online portal. Work will be reviewed digitally for acceptance and creation of billboards.
- Artwork must be submitted in a high-resolution digital format for the jurying process. Billboards of winning submissions will be made directly from the digital image. All artwork should be digitally submitted exactly as the artists would like it to appear on the billboard.
- Artwork accepted for exhibition must be delivered to the Berks Arts Council office the week of January 16, 2016.
- Artwork dropped off for exhibition must be exhibition-ready, mattes or frames preferreed
- Artwork may be sold at auction to raise money for the Fast Lane Art program. Proceeds will be split 50/50 between artist and Berks Arts Council.
- Artists may submit up to 3 entries