All artwork must be original artwork created after January 2015. (Visit the “How to Enter” page for full eligibility and submission requirements.)
Artwork should be submitted in high resolution digital format. Winning billboards will be made directly from the entry as submitted.
Please be sure to choose the correct entry form – This is for Adult – Professional Entries
PRICING: Entries cost $20 for first entry; $10 each for second and third entry. Please note that entries submitted without payment will not be reviewed. Participating teachers may call for a fee waiver.
FAST LANE ART 2018 REQUIREMENTS
- Artwork must be original artwork created after January 2015.
- Artwork must be submitted in a 7” x 20” format for reproduction on a billboard. Original artwork can be any size as long as the electronic submission is scaled to 7″x20″
- Artwork in all media will be reviewed; there is no theme or other restriction for artwork submitted.
- Must be submitted on the Fast Lane Art entry pages using our online portal. Work will be reviewed digitally for acceptance and creation of billboards.
- Artwork must be submitted in a high-resolution digital format for the jurying process. Billboards of winning submissions will be made directly from the digital image. All artwork should be digitally submitted exactly as the artists would like it to appear on the billboard.
- Artwork accepted for exhibition must be delivered to the Berks Arts Council office the week of January 15, 2018.
- Artwork dropped off for exhibition must be exhibition-ready. Mattes or frames are preferred.
- Artwork may be sold during the Unveiling Event. Proceeds will be split 50/50 between artist and Berks Arts Council to help support BAC’s events in the community.
- Artists may submit up to 3 entries.